Klikk for større bilde
ESC 220A - Swordfish Pro (2-6s)Working 220amp - Surge in 5s=300amp
Utsolgt - Under bestilling!
Swordfish Pro - 220A - (2-6s) - (Microprosessor controlled)
High Power ESC for R/C Racing Boat,unique water cooler structure and super low resistance design, helped hobby people won many awards in world championship.
Hifei SWORDFISH ESC, is a high quanlity ESC who is specially designed for racing boat, unique PCB layout between the drive boards and water cooler keep the ESC always cool at whole racing, also the extremely low resistance (0.00066 ohm) and up to 8 optional program setting make your power system incredible.
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Alumimium PCB Technology
- The Most Advanced Automotive Level High Power MOSFETs
- Integrated the double water cooler, Anti splash water
- High rate adjustable switching (PWM:8KHz/12KHz/16KHz)
- Programmable low voltage cutoff
- Programmable cutoff types(soft cutoff/hard cutoff)
- Time advance programmable (auto/low/middle/high,0~30 degree optional)
- Programmable startup type(very soft start/soft start/fast start)
- Thermal Protection(100 centigrade)
- Runs motor in forward or reverse by swapping any two motor wire connections.
- Safe 'power on' arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 0.1 seconds. After radio connection has been reestablished, moving the throttle to the lowest position can restart the motor.
- The ESC is disabled when the voltage is over 26v at power-on
- Input Voltage: 2S-6S Lipo Cells
- Continuous Current (Surge): 220A (250A)
- BEC: Switching BEC, max 4 Amp
- Programmability: Hifei program box, Hifei USB linker, Hifei Program Card
- Data logger: No
- Program setting software: Please download the latest software from www.hifei.com
- Dimension: 104 x 41 x 22 mm
- Weight: 164g
- User manual: Follows included in the ESC package
As part of buying a Swordfish (High end) ESC, you should be aware of the CD that follows the delivery. Inside this CD you will find a manual (user guide) that are very important to read and understand before you link your ESC up against your lipo’s.
All Swordfish ESC’s are programmable and needs to be set with the correct number of lipo cells that you intend to use. If you change the number of lipo’s you must as well change this in the setup for the ESC.
This you can do by using the available program box or an USB link to your laptop. The program box is very useful when you are out driving your boat and do not have you laptop available.
The latest version of available software can be found at www.hifei.com
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us through our mail link on the website.