Klikk for større bilde
MPS Gas-Cap-Powerswitch Futaba
MPS Gas-Cap-Powerswitch - Product description
- Nicely shaped electronically power switch in Gas-Cap design for receiver sets, ignitions etc.
- The show stopper: turning On/Off is done with external magnet
- An inserted magnet means consumer is off, removing it turns it on ("remove before flight")
- The magnetically actuator is automatically tightened in its " Gas-Cap" by means of magnetically force
- The operating system is indicated by a bright shining blue ring
- Absolutely fail safe system concept due to a combination of Reed-Contact and Hall-Sensor
- The perfect switch - no ugly holes in the fuselage!
- Input voltage 6.0V ... 12.6V (up to 3S LiPo!)
- Continuous current 5A, peak current 20A
- Version including Robbe/Futaba connector (input and output)
- Highly flexible silicone strand with 0.5 mm2 cross section, about 30cm long
- High grade gold plated contacts (FCI)
- Mounting diameter: 15.5 mm, installation depth about 35mm
ATTENTION: The switching off process of MPS works with a hall effect sensor. Hall effect sensors can be influenced by magnet fields. It is possible that the MPS switches off temporarily when exposed to a very strong magent field (i.g. electric drive). Current-carrying cables generate a magnet field. So please run all cables which are carrying a high current (>100A) with a distance of at least 3cm (1.18in) from the switch acutator.
Delivery includes switching magnet, key ring, stainless steel screws, counter flange and operating instructions.