Klikk for større bilde
Fantom - FR-1 V2T - Brushless Sensored Motor 13.5T (BRCA, ROAR, IFMAR, EFRA certified)
Fantom - FR-1 V2 - Brushless Sensored Motor 13.5T - (Art. nr: FAN19472S) FAN19472S
Developed in the USA with over 6 months of R&D, Fantom are proud to introduce the all new Fantom FR-1 Series professional racing motors.
The heart of the FR-1 Series motors are the stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium Kawasaki steel from Japan. Countless hours of track testing went into the development of our stators, which include two different designs, to cover the different wind motors and their intended uses. Our two stator designs are not just different stack heights, but are also two completely different designs.
TYPE T RECOMMENDED FOR: 2wd buggy, 4wd buggy, touring car
NB! Picture shows 17.5T, but this is the 13.5T
The rotors are precision balanced and manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All are laser engraved with the Fantom logo and specs.
- Designed in the USA
- Meets All BRCA, ROAR, IFMAR, EFRA specifications
- Built with 12.5mm high-torque rotor
- Precision balanced rotor
- Premium grade neodymium magnet formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium grade Kawasaki steel stator plates
- Maximum size allowed by ROAR, 99.9% pure copper, high-temperature wire
- High-power/low-resistance, thick copper, gold plated solder lugs and collector ring
- CNC machined billet T6 aluminum end plates for precision bearing alignment
- Integrated can and end plate venting for maximum cooling
- Sensored or sensorless operation - compatible with all popular racing speed controls, except some Novak ESC`s
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy tech inspection
- Infinite adjustable timing
- High RPM precision bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable