Forsiden > Radio Equipment > Radioreceivers > FlySky 2.4G - 6 Ch Receiver R6B with mixed Control Function
Klikk for større bilde
FlySky 2.4G - 6 Ch Receiver R6B with mixed Control FunctionPerfect for you sailboat!
FS FlySky 2.4G 6 Channels Receiver R6B with mixed Control Function
- Channel: 6 channels
- High Frequency Mode: 2.4G
- High Frequency Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Power: 5V DC (1.5V AAA*4 battery)
- Weight: 25g
- Antenna Length: 26mm
- Dimension: 30*25*8mm
- Recommended Radio Control (4 channels or 6 channels): LFS-CT6B and RFS-CT6BInstruction for Frequency Matching:
- Turn off the transmitter and receiver.
- Connect the frequency matching wire to CH 3 on receiver, then turn on the receiver, the receiver light will flash quickly.
- Press the “blind” button on transmitter, and then turn on the transmitter power.
- When the receiver light stops flashing, it means your frequency matching is successful.
- Turn off the receiver power, then connect the frequency matching wire on CH3.
- Turn off the transmitter;
- Turn on the transmitter and receiver again, and you can use the receiver now.